The Louisey Rider Cup is an annual roller derby tournament put on by Nottingham Roller Derby to celebrate the life of our teammate Louise Wright, aka Louisey Rider #66, who was sadly taken from us in a cycling accident in 2014. The annual event has made over £17,000 for road safety charity Brake and has become a key part of the roller derby calendar.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT LRC?
All profits from LRC go to Brake the road safety charity who carry out valuable work raising awareness around road safety and supporting victims and their families.
As youcan imagine, the costs associated with putting on one of the UK’s biggest Roller Derby tournaments increase year-on-year. You can support us to do this in a number of ways for our 2024 event:
- Buy an advert for your business in our printed programme.
- Hire a stall at the event for a small fee plus a raffle prize donation.
- Donate a raffle prize from your business.
- Sponsor the skater t shirts
- Sponsor us by covering the event venue hire.
To discuss any of these options or for press enquiries, get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org